Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tire Swing!!

Larry and I found a company back East that makes real tire swings! We ordered one and had it shipped last week. It arrived at the end of the week this week and the boys were dying because I didn't want the box opened until we had time to hang it up on Saturday. (I didn't want parts to go missing!) They didn't even know what was in the box at all so I pulled up a picture on the computer to show them. They were really excited :)






Larry got it put up on Saturday. Wayne was at baseball practice so he missed the inaugural swing. Luke, Austin, and Brett went for a test spin. Brett started screaming right away and said it was "TOOOO Scary!!" He warmed up to it eventually though.









Darla was dying watching everyone test out the new swing. I don't think she had any idea what it was, but it looked like they boys were having fun and she wanted to be part of it!








No comments:

Post a Comment