Luke woke up with the flu Easter Morning. It was so sad. He threw up a few times during the night and he was so worried because he didn't make it to the toilet the first time...it made for a fun start to Easter morning! I knew he was still not feeling well when he didn't even want to eat his Easter Candy! By the afternoon we realized Luke was definitely down with the flu and Brett was starting to show symptoms. We were supposed to host the Dunn side of the family for Easter Dinner. Since for some reason nobody wanted to come over and risk catching the flu, Nana and Chief graciously agreed to host instead. Larry took the healthy boys to Nana and Chief's house for the gathering. Luke and Brett were devastated about missing the gathering, so I tried to make it fun for them by making Angry Birds Easter Eggs. I think they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment