
Larry let me sneak away for the weekend with Katie and her friend Jackie and meet my dear friend Misty up in Utah for the weekend of the BYU Women's conference! We had such a great time. The classes were great and the weather was beautiful. Thursday was actually really warm. Then we woke up to snow in Park City Friday morning!

We also made our way to temple square and had a great view of the temple from The Roof Restaurant. I was so excited to be able to see the tulips! I remember our first spring in Utah tulips just appeared in our yard! We had no idea they had been planted there in years past and would come up again in the spring. It was


The trip was so refreshing and relaxing. Just what I needed! It was also so fun to have some time just with my precious little baby! He was definitely enjoying being surrounded by 4 women who had nothing better to do than pay attention to him! He was a perfect little passenger on the airplane too! And he definitely enjoyed being able to snuggle up with me in bed for 3 nights! He is such a little snuggle bug I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment