Sunday, April 8, 2012

How to Clean Your Blender AND Your Counter!

Here's a quick tutorial about how to clean your blender and your counter all at the same time. First, fill the blender with soapy water. Next, put the lid on the blender, but don't properly secure the lid. Next turn on the blender and then fumble to turn it off as you and your kitchen become soaked in soapy water.





After that, let the soapy water soak the counter for a few minutes while you stare in confounded amazement at the scene. Finally, dry the blender and the counter and presto!





























You have a sparkling clean blender AND Countertop!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok now we need the back story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made blender wheat pancakes for breakfast this morning and I was just trying to clean the blender. The recommended method for cleaning the blender is to fill it about 1/4 full of water and soap and then let it run the cycle. I've done this a thousand times without incident, but this time I apparently didn't secure the lid good enough and as soon as I turned it on I was covered in soapy water and so was most of the kitchen in the vicinity of the blender!

      Delete