Sunday, June 10, 2012

Things I always want to remember

I often get a look that's a mixture of shock, concern, sympathy, and admiration all rolled into one when I tell someone that I have 5 boys! Yes, they are nuts, but they are also so sweet and precious. I love each and everyone of them and I hope that I can always remember some of these precious moments along with all the crazy ones! 

Like Bruce holding on to my hand while we snuggle together when things are finally a little more settled for the night.












Or Luke building a new brother out of legos and setting "our new brother" at the dinner table to eat with us! (It was even funnier when he realized that "our new brother" was too short to see the top of the table from the bench so after the prayer he ran back to grab more legos and make him tall enough to see the top of the table so he could eat his food!)













Or how cute they all are and how much I love that they play together so well (even if it occasionally involves dislocating elbows, bloody noses or even stitches!)



No comments:

Post a Comment