Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bruce is 13 pounds!!

Bruce loves to eat and I love how when he's full, he rests his hand on his tummy. I also love how he looks at me with a mixture of shock and concern on his face when he fills up his diaper!
















I guess he's been eating pretty well because he weighed in at 13 pounds at the doctor's office today! I had to take him in because the poor little guy has been coughing for a little over a week now. This morning he got bad enough that I decided it was worth the risk of taking him in to the doctor's office and possibly exposing him to more germs there. (It feels like a Catch 22 sometimes!)

He's being tested for RSV among other infections. I am hopeful that it's just a normal cold virus and that he'll be able to fight it off, but it's still a little scary.

In the meantime he's loving all the snuggling time he's getting from mommy. He breaths the best when he's snuggled up over my shoulder and that's fine with me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment