Monday, February 6, 2012

Bruce is 6 Weeks Old and We're Still Having Fun!

Bruce is now six weeks old and still such a sweet baby! We all just love him so much! I am trying to savor every moment because I know in the blink of an eye he's going to be nearly be eye level with me like Wayne is!





















Brett still loves his new baby! He is very concerned with making sure baby brother is happy. This is Brett's attempt to make Bruce laugh :) Bruce loves his brothers too. It's funny because he is more inclined to be fussy during the day when things are a little more quiet with just him and Brett at home. He seems to actually enjoy the chaos that ensues when the school bell rings and our house is alive and hopping after school. He tries his best to look around and take it all in! Bruce is at a point now where every once in a while he will lock on to your gaze and give you a big smile. It doesn't happen consistently, but is so cute. I've desperately tried to capture it on camera, but haven't quite caught it yet. 


Austin is very intrigued with nature and biology. He loves to learn about people, plants, and animals and how they all work and exist. He's very much looking forward to planting our summer garden. He plans on being the one to water it every day. I won't be surprised if actually does take excellent care of it. He also spent his own money to purchase a copy of a book that explains how the brain works complete with lots of disgusting pictures of the brain! (There's a reason I went into business and not medicine!) This rat is one of his favorite stuffed animals. I hate this thing because it has scared me on more than one occasion! He woke up this morning was was laughing hysterically because of how he found his rat dangling from his bunk bed when he woke up :)

Apparently Brett had a long day and couldn't wait for us to tuck him into bed! I guess he was concerned that he might need a midnight snack so he snatched the bread bag to have on hand ;)




































No comments:

Post a Comment