Wayne fell off his bike and hurt the little bone in his right thumb. I think he's a little too excited about this cast! He keeps thinking that he's going to get out of doing things because his thumb is injured, but that doesn't fly in this house! He's learned that you can still do many chores and even do piano theory and work on left hand technique instead of completely skipping out on piano practicing and lessons!!The nurse that put on his cast was fun. He knew that Wayne was really excited to have a black cast so when he was about finished with the cast he asked Wayne, "You wanted the black cast that turns pink, right?!" Wayne turned pale for a second before he realized the guy was teasing him.
So I guess I shouldn't have said anything about us not having to make any trips to the ER in almost a year. We didn't have to go to the ER for this, but it's still...we were on such an accident free roll. So I believe the count now is 4 sets of stitches, 3 dislocated elbows, 2 casted limbs and a partridge in a pear tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment