Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's Just a Little Spit-up People!

I get a pretty big kick out of how freaked out the boys get any time Bruce spits up at all. It's as if he's exploding with toxic waste. The only other time I see my boys move as quickly as they do to get out of the way of spit up is when I call them in for dessert! This little bit of spit up on Bruce's face spurred a whole one-way conversation with Luke in the car today that was pretty funny. Luke: "Mommy, oh no Bruce's milk is coming out of his mouth! What are you going to do? Are you going to get a spoon and put it back in his mouth? If you use your hands that would be really gross. You feed him milk? Does he chew it? Oh no mom you're too late it got on his shirt, that's really gross! You should change his shirt. Taylor got her chewed up milk on Grandma the other day. That was really gross too, but Grandma didn't care!"





No comments:

Post a Comment