
My mom hired a cleaning service to come rescue my home for the next 6 weeks. I was amazed at how much these two ladies got done in 3 hours! My house smelled so clean and fresh I didn't want to let the boys back in the house not only because I didn't want them to mess it up, but I didn't want them to stink it up either! This couch in our family room takes a daily beating. For some reason none of the boys can remember that I've said at least a million times not to eat on the couch!! At one point I walked through the family room while the ladies were cleaning the blinds behind the couch. There was a big pile of trash and toys in the middle of the room. I was a little confused about where it came from because we had picked up the house before they got there. Then I realized that they had pulled everything out from behind, inside, and underneath the couch! Gross! I'm so happy the couch is clean though. It's one of those things that I can't see that it's cleaner underneath the couch than it used to be, but I can feel it ;) It also amazes me how when the house is clean everyone does a better job of keeping it clean and picking up after themselves. But, when the house is dirty nobody cleans up and only perpetuates the vicious cycle! Now I just have to figure out how to talk Larry into letting me keep these ladies coming when the six week are up!!
I understand you. My parents gifted me a cleaning lady in Nov. until Rachel is 6mos. (it is over in March). Already I am planning for a way to keep her at least once a month until the end of the summer when Rachel is a year and I am not nursing. My week is very wonderful and efficient when she comes. I feel I work better and faster during the week. Gotta love parental gifts!
ReplyDelete